On the competitive market nowadays, insurance companies seek to reduce their costs. Auto3P offers modern professional solutions addressing the needs of the insurance industry for a more effective cost management in processing automotive claims.
Auto3P provides insurance companies with a reliable and accurate technical and business information in real time to optimize management decisions and achieve significant savings in time and resources.
Online solutions from Auto3P cover the entire process of managing automotive claims - from assessment to finalizing a claim, providing an improved control through additional applications and tools. The main advantages of the ecosystem built by us are:
- Easy and traceable communication with other actors (other Insurance Companies, Garages, Automotive parts suppliers, agents, etc.);
- Automating and accelerating processes;
- Standardization and analysis of information;
- Providing professional and actual market information
Auto3P ecosystem includes the following applications:
- SmartClaiMS - a system designed to service the activities of liquidating automobile property damages by CASCO policy and Third Party Liability in Insurance Companies.
- Smart Garage MS - a specialized module for communication between an Insurance Company and a Garage performing a repair process. Assists the actual repair of damaged vehicles and the coordination of repair's price valuation.
- Smart Trade MS - Online trading platform for automotive parts.
- Claim Share Box – a specialized electronic system for creating and sharing claims, and coordinating information on them.
- AutoSense – a telematics technology, allowing the vehicle's insurance policy to be modified according to the level of risk - Policy according to usage.
- Car Price Guide – an assessment system of the current actual value of the car.
Depending on their needs, insurance companies can use each application individually, or any combination thereof.
Smart Claims Management System
Smart Garage Management System
Smart Trade Management System